Task Force 115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!) Empty
PostSubject: Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!)   Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!) Empty10/1/2010, 12:27

I've noticed that this has become the most prominent issue. Members aren't able to play or even communicate with members in their own squad because of issues with different times.

I'd like all active members to please post their time zone here under this topic. Check the clan roster to see what squad you're currently in.

You're post should follow this template.

1. Name
2. Level
3. Time Zone
4. Current Squad
5. Available Hours to Play

(Please take into account your CURRENT schedule and possible schedule in the near FUTURE. Do not exaggerate your availability!! That will only cause problems!!.

Here is the summary of my proposal:

1. Squads will be organized based on their relevant time zone.
2. The clan will be mainly active on the weekends.
3. All members must report to their commanding officers during a specific hours of the commander's choice.
4. You must be active at least once a week with your officer or squad unless you give a prior excuse.
[] Members must give notices concerning future absences to their commanding officers i.e. privates to lieutenants and so forth.

Last edited by Magicman on 17/1/2010, 16:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!)   Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!) Empty10/1/2010, 13:14

1: nullkill
2: 29
3: Eastern Standard
4: Alpha
5: OA and generally after, weekends 3-whenever

EDIT: so many pretty colors O.O *drools*

Last edited by nullkill on 10/1/2010, 22:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!)   Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!) Empty10/1/2010, 19:49

1. Name: Orange Juice
2. Level: 34
3. Time Zone: Eastern
4. Current Squad:ECHO
5. Available Hours to Play:umm maybe around 3 a day if im lucky

~Agent Orange
Back to top Go down
cjc23
Admin
cjc23

PostSubject: Re: Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!)   Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!) Empty10/1/2010, 21:33

1. Name:cjc23
2. Level:39
3. Time Zone: Eastern/central time
4. Current Squad:bravo
5. Available Hours to Play:3-6 hrs. on weekend,1 hr. on monday-tuesday,1-3 wednesday-friday
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/

PostSubject: Re: Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!)   Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!) Empty11/1/2010, 00:53

1. Absolute Silence
2. 35
3. Pacific
4. Echo
5. week ends mostly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!)   Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!) Empty11/1/2010, 02:06

IrishHitman36
Mountain/AZ
Alpha
OA and usually after OA. On everyday of the weekend but at random times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!)   Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!) Empty11/1/2010, 04:50

1. Slight carter
2. 32
3. East Europe
4. Echo
5. couple of hours after OA, and not every day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!)   Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!) Empty11/1/2010, 05:12

1. BenjiSykes
2. 40
3. Central
4. Team Theta
5. Usually on during/after OA times, though I can occasionally be found lurking throughout the day. My scheldule will change, unfortunately, come the fourteenth, because that's when my university starts courses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!)   Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!) Empty12/1/2010, 07:29

1. Magicman
2. 40
3. Pacific
4. Zeta Team Commander
5. I don't expect to play during weekdays very often. I'll be able to play mostly during Friday's and the weekends. If I have plans, I'll make sure to notify everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!)   Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!) Empty12/1/2010, 18:19

1. Name kimpaco
2. Level 33
3. Time Zone PST
4. Current Squad alpha
5. Available Hours to Play 1 hour daily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Mine....   Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!) Empty14/1/2010, 14:15

1. Name-Love Ace

2. Level-24

3. Time Zone-International Date Line West

4. Current Squad-Echo Squad

5. Available Hours to Play-Anytime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!)   Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Organization of Members Based on Time Zones (Post Your Time Here!)
Page 1 of 1