Task Force 115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

um I want to register as a clan member

Go down 
AuthorMessage

um I want to register as a clan member Empty
PostSubject: um I want to register as a clan member   um I want to register as a clan member Empty28/1/2010, 11:27

Level: 44
How Active: about 2 or 3 hours a day
Reasons: I need a clan Very Happy
Time Zone: pacific
Weapon
Contribution:
melee,shotty,and handgun. I do get stat resets alot though

Last edited by dumflur123 on 29/1/2010, 05:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cjc23
Admin
cjc23

PostSubject: Re: um I want to register as a clan member   um I want to register as a clan member Empty28/1/2010, 17:42

send an application...

Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/

PostSubject: Re: um I want to register as a clan member   um I want to register as a clan member Empty28/1/2010, 21:36

How Active:
Reasons:
Time Zone:
Weapon
Contribution:

there you go dumflur, fill that out and send it in and our V.A Magicman or Sykes will care to you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: um I want to register as a clan member   um I want to register as a clan member Empty29/1/2010, 07:40

Admitted ^_^

Welcome to Task Force 115. Our activities primarily center around the weekends so don't hassle yourself too much during the weekdays. You'll be assigned a squad promptly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: um I want to register as a clan member   um I want to register as a clan member Empty29/1/2010, 08:03

You've been assigned as Sergeant Dumflur. You're squad has yet to be decided because I want your input into which squad you'd like ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: um I want to register as a clan member   um I want to register as a clan member Empty29/1/2010, 08:59

Magicman wrote:
You've been assigned as Sergeant Dumflur. You're squad has yet to be decided because I want your input into which squad you'd like ^_^
I wwould like some snipers, and MG/shot gunners. When I get some more cash I can help level some people during OA. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: um I want to register as a clan member   um I want to register as a clan member Empty

Back to top Go down

um I want to register as a clan member
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Task Force 115 :: Recruiting Station-
Jump to: