Task Force 115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where's all the people at??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Where's all the people at?? Empty
PostSubject: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty11/12/2009, 07:17

The Charlie Squad forum sure doesnt have many people post much...Maybe bacause theres only 2 people in the whole squad.(Me and some other dude)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty11/12/2009, 07:30

Yeah. But the forum is also pretty new. It has started to bubble with life some 3 days ago Wink
But yes, I think that soon enough there will be more members in Charlie Squad. Don't worry Wink
Btw, introduce yourself, if you feel like it. For instance, what kind of strategies you like to use, what weapons, whatever you want to share, really.
santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty11/12/2009, 07:49

Lol, I love the avatars everyone uses here. We got Carrie-Anne Moss, and Denzel Washington, and now Vin Diesel. I wonder what's next.

Anyways, If I were you i'd start poking your squadmate to mosey on over here. Once we get back into recruiting here is where the action's gonna be at. You know, action that dosen't directly involve killing zombies... and stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty11/12/2009, 07:51

Mostly politics and economic issues. Just like real life. But... Funner. Along with messing around.
Back to top Go down
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty11/12/2009, 08:27

Glad to see you on the forum, Private. I see everyone's been giving you a warm welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://taskforce115.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty11/12/2009, 08:28

Of course we have, he is one of our clan members. It is not like we will start having a flame fest.
Back to top Go down
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty11/12/2009, 08:31

What if flame fests are required?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty11/12/2009, 08:38

Then I'll be happy to oblige! Lol.

Look on the bright side, Bona. For now, you have a whole section of the forum for your own personal use. I have to share mine with Lorna, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty11/12/2009, 08:50

So far I am the only one who has posted in Bravo Squad. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty11/12/2009, 08:59

@Benji.
You "have to"? Oh... so you are somehow forced, heh?
I guess I'll have to get my cricket bat from the market and affraid on someone, exactly where the sun don't shine.

Smile

EDIT: And I chose to have Mila Jovovich (a bit more zed related, I'd say), but her eyes looked awkward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty11/12/2009, 09:17

Mila Jovovich?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty11/12/2009, 09:27

Lol! You could have googled the woman.
Resident Evil?
Back to top Go down
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty11/12/2009, 09:47

God I love Resi. That's what started my god awful zombie craze. >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty11/12/2009, 09:57

I played Resident Evil 2, but I thought it was awful. I mean, what's the point in having a gun if you can't aim it, and a flashlight if you have a fixed camera angle? Just kinda pissed me off when there was a zombie 3 feet away, and assuming I could SEE him, because he was just off-screen, I couldn't HIT him worth a damn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty11/12/2009, 10:14

xD I beat Resident Evil 2 pretty easily, I know how to enhance the shot gun to where it nearly blew Leon off his feet. Lets just say I killed the boss in record time with that shotgun... God I loved that game.
Back to top Go down
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty12/12/2009, 03:51

I never played 2. Played 3, 4, Code: Veronica, 5, Outbreak 1 & 2, Dead Aim, and I think that's it. I know the complete storyline though. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty12/12/2009, 05:05

Lol i just realized that my Vin Diesel avatar looks like he's high or having a hangover Smile i also wanted to thank Zagan and Benji for sendin me free stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty12/12/2009, 12:18

No problem Bona, consider it as a early Christmas gift. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty13/12/2009, 06:26

resident evil 4 was epic, that was my faveriot ..... never really played the others afro lolz afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty13/12/2009, 07:16

Yay, I love early christmas gifts, they are awesome Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty13/12/2009, 07:31

gah.... 14 more days or sumthin till christmas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty13/12/2009, 08:43

bonafidetide wrote:
Yay, I love early christmas gifts, they are awesome :P

lol Yeah, they are. xD

@ Reaver
REsident Evil 4 was too easy, and Resident Evil 5 I just about beat on the hardest difficulty on two player with my cousin until he screwed it up at the last bass to where I had freezing Grenades and that was it, and he had a small amount of ammo in his shotgun... I hated him for that. After that, we beat Army of Two again on the hardest difficulty. xD Now, THAT was insane...
Back to top Go down
cjc23
Admin
cjc23

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty16/12/2009, 04:29

ive played resident evil 1,2 ,3,4, code veronica X,directors cut(the dumbest one),file outbreak series(1 and 2 maybe) and dead aim

resident evil graphics was awesome but the enemies sucks,they're not zombies,they have been ejected a parasite by lord saddler and in this game you will found out that Ada is still alive(he fell down on something on resident evil 2,he was saved by wesker)

the only resident evil i dont play yet is resident evil 5 because i dont have ps3(lol)

the series that mostly i like is resident evil 3
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty16/12/2009, 04:46

RE3 was epic.<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty19/12/2009, 01:11

White Hat ready and able.

Ona less serious note, whats up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's all the people at??   Where's all the people at?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where's all the people at??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Task Force 115 :: Planning :: Division A :: Zeta Team :: Charlie Squad-
Jump to: