Task Force 115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Voice Communications via Skype

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Voice Communications via Skype Empty
PostSubject: Voice Communications via Skype   Voice Communications via Skype Empty5/1/2010, 10:28

Those who have been here for awhile remember the discussion we had a long time ago about a vocal means of communication. myself, Nullkill, and Irish have decided to go ahead and use Skype.

As some of you already know, Ventrillo is a decent alternative, as long as you have someone to pay for the server. Otherwise, someone has to host it, and can only handle up to eight, and it's unavailable if a host isn't available. We think Skype would be an excellent alternative, both because you can see when others are on, and because with conference calling, you can get multiple people in a single conference.

If anyone has this, my skype name is coopdog187. Feel free to add me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voice Communications via Skype   Voice Communications via Skype Empty5/1/2010, 10:29

User ID: nullvoice

[warning] I might sound like a chick XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voice Communications via Skype   Voice Communications via Skype Empty5/1/2010, 10:32

Yo I got one too.
username: BigIrish59
Still need a mic tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voice Communications via Skype   Voice Communications via Skype Empty5/1/2010, 17:50

can't - to slow pc, and lack of mic Sad
Back to top Go down
cjc23
Admin
cjc23

PostSubject: Re: Voice Communications via Skype   Voice Communications via Skype Empty6/1/2010, 04:01

heh i got mine too

username:thunnder09

(i know its a wrong spelling, i really did that on purpose)
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/

PostSubject: Re: Voice Communications via Skype   Voice Communications via Skype Empty6/1/2010, 04:11

Alright I picked up my mic today. Ready for voice communication missions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voice Communications via Skype   Voice Communications via Skype Empty6/1/2010, 08:04

Sounds cool, but I'll have to look into to it. I don't have any of the necessary components and I'll have to ask for permission..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voice Communications via Skype   Voice Communications via Skype Empty7/1/2010, 08:35

all you need is a mic(preferably a headset for easier use) and skype best of luck, If not , learn to type while shooting : P
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voice Communications via Skype   Voice Communications via Skype Empty7/1/2010, 12:39

True enough Nullkill Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voice Communications via Skype   Voice Communications via Skype Empty7/1/2010, 19:47

I know right Razz, on another topic to those who are feeling awkward about talking to us random people Very Happy don't... we are a team so something like that is just another wall we gotta hoof it over! Oorah! What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voice Communications via Skype   Voice Communications via Skype Empty7/1/2010, 22:23

nullkill wrote:
Oorah!

Wher'd a civilian like you learn my battle cry?? lol.

Aye, I also intend for voice comms to help draw us together as a team. Rather than parallel play (people working towards the same objective, at the same time, but not really working togehter) I hope to evolve this into truly co-operative play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voice Communications via Skype   Voice Communications via Skype Empty8/1/2010, 05:15

Sykes we need to play one of these games. I picked up my mic but havent been able to use it lately so I wanna try it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voice Communications via Skype   Voice Communications via Skype Empty8/1/2010, 05:18

Yeah, catch me on Skype. In fact, call me right now. DO IT.
Back to top Go down
cjc23
Admin
cjc23

PostSubject: Re: Voice Communications via Skype   Voice Communications via Skype Empty8/1/2010, 07:56

hehe, maybe i can join tommorow,and im warning you that my accent is very funny geek
cuz im not use to speak english lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/

PostSubject: Re: Voice Communications via Skype   Voice Communications via Skype Empty8/1/2010, 12:28

Heh, this should be funny then Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voice Communications via Skype   Voice Communications via Skype Empty9/1/2010, 09:13

haha lol ya seriously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voice Communications via Skype   Voice Communications via Skype Empty

Back to top Go down

Voice Communications via Skype
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Task Force 115 :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: