Task Force 115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruit Equipment Program (REP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Recruit Equipment Program (REP) Empty
PostSubject: Recruit Equipment Program (REP)   Recruit Equipment Program (REP) Empty7/1/2010, 22:46

Yeah. Me again.

This is something I've been mulling over for some time. Equiping our lower-level members. yeah sure, they can upgrade from our set point with their own stuff, and stuff, but I've been thinking of a way to set this up. After a few minutes of thought, here's what I've come up with.

We set it up as a business, right? Our current members can buy "stock" in it, in the form of a cash or material investment.

We use this cash to buy supplies for new recruits.

We give the items to the new recruits, but they must pay a weekly fee in order to use them

Finally, they money that is gained from this is recycled into the pockets of the original investors.

I know, it sounds risky. But, I think this could be the first real system of member dues we can get set up, which we can eventually use to fund later stuff. I'll get on to the list of stuff I was considering getting to fill this out.

Pretty much, we would give a member one weapon to use as their primary, and a suit of armor, as well as a uniform. They keep the uniform, but "rent" the rest of the equipment. A lot like the real military, trust me on that.

Melee:

Kukri

Pistol:

HK USP

Machine gun:

HK UMP
FN FAL

Rifle:

HK MSG-9

Shotgun:

SPAS 12

Armor:

Mesh SLX
SN-42

Pretty much, most users would receive a Mesh, while machine gunners and shotgunners would receive the SN-42, because the strength requirements for their weapons approach or exceed those for the armor anyways, and it's a bit cheaper.

Pretty much, the target for this is to keep the costs for equiping each person under $20k. With careful manipulation of the market, and buying only when prices are down, we can, over time, accumulate a stockpile for issue to new recruits. The risks involve primarily theft, and member sale of their issued gear. The benefits can be a stronger member base, and new recruits can start training with veteran members sooner.

This would also effectively standardize ammunition into .40 handgun, 7.5 rifle, and 12 gauge.

Weapons are generally selected based on their current market price. I tried to pick weapons that were generally at the same price. The same may or may not be true of the ammunition.

Ideas? Comments? Click the Reply button to return fire!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Equipment Program (REP)   Recruit Equipment Program (REP) Empty8/1/2010, 00:45

I rather see there mosberg on shotguns than spas, why? It's only Slight-ly more expensive, and it's much more useful. (used both back then, and saw a real difference between spas and mosberg).
Besides of that - great idea lieutenant. Great idea indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Equipment Program (REP)   Recruit Equipment Program (REP) Empty8/1/2010, 01:28

Thanks for your input. I've been trying to keep everything about the same price value, because that way it's easier to equip more people. Mostly want to keep costs under 20k.

However, if members want to upgrade their own equipment past this point, they can. This is merely a starting point, to get newer members up and into the game quicker. Also, if they get their own equipment, they can return their issued equipment, no no longer have to pay to "rent" that item.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Equipment Program (REP)   Recruit Equipment Program (REP) Empty8/1/2010, 07:46

I like the idea of providing at least basic equipment for the newcomers. I especially like the idea of finally standardizing our ammo caches and such. I'll need to work on looting over few next weeks to properly accumulate the necessary funds.

Also, while we're on the topic, I think that we should raise the level requirement drastically to at least level 30. This is just my opinion but I want to hear your guys' opinions.
Back to top Go down
cjc23
Admin
cjc23

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Equipment Program (REP)   Recruit Equipment Program (REP) Empty8/1/2010, 07:54

lvl30 is too rough,why not just make the lvl requirement to 25?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Equipment Program (REP)   Recruit Equipment Program (REP) Empty8/1/2010, 08:03

i also agree that 30 is too high 20 seems like a decent level requirement though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Equipment Program (REP)   Recruit Equipment Program (REP) Empty8/1/2010, 12:27

20- 25 Seems relatively fair, it requires a fair bit of experience, but not too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re:Recruit Equipment Program (REP)   Recruit Equipment Program (REP) Empty8/1/2010, 15:08

Good Idea Sir.

I'll just use my defult weapons i need to get to lv 29 so i can use my own HK UMP in my storage

I'll Just need more ammo of .40's i got 3k of .40's so i need more I'm going on a loot run so I can deposit items I got.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Equipment Program (REP)   Recruit Equipment Program (REP) Empty8/1/2010, 18:44

Lvl requierment for recruits shouldn't be higher than current lowest lvl of active clan member. That's my opinion. In this case 20lvl would be just fine. When some reach 25, we can up it again. And stay on 25 - it's apropriate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Equipment Program (REP)   Recruit Equipment Program (REP) Empty8/1/2010, 20:14

Or, one thing that I was considering, is that we still recruit people at levels 15ish, but we put them into a special recruit division. They don't become full members until they hit 20 or 25. That way, we can get people earlier on, because if we make them wait too long, they will join a different clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Equipment Program (REP)   Recruit Equipment Program (REP) Empty8/1/2010, 22:33

true
Back to top Go down
cjc23
Admin
cjc23

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Equipment Program (REP)   Recruit Equipment Program (REP) Empty9/1/2010, 02:02

Sykes wrote:
Or, one thing that I was considering, is that we still recruit people at levels 15ish, but we put them into a special recruit division. They don't become full members until they hit 20 or 25. That way, we can get people earlier on, because if we make them wait too long, they will join a different clan.

thats a good idea,many clan does that
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Equipment Program (REP)   Recruit Equipment Program (REP) Empty9/1/2010, 08:00

Okies then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruit Equipment Program (REP)   Recruit Equipment Program (REP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruit Equipment Program (REP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Task Force 115 :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: