Task Force 115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Task Force 115 Reserves

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Task Force 115 Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Task Force 115 Reserves   Task Force 115 Reserves Empty9/1/2010, 08:28

With the large number of idle members we have around lately, I've been thinking, rather than keep them around in the rank structure, or remove them, I have an alternative.

We can form a Task Force 115 Reserve. I really don't think it's fair to Squads to go without leadership, not is it fair to squad leaders who's members are never online, so we can effectively use the reserves to "shuffle" people around. This is the lowdown on how it would work:

Our idle members and leaders get moved to the Reserves. if they are inactive, we might reduce them by a maximum of one grade, (which could easily be re-gained later on).

Instead of messing around with temporary leaders all the time, we make them full-time perminent leaders. They stepped up to the plate when the regulars left. I think they deserve full recognition of this fact by becoming perminent leaders.

They become the perminent, full-time leaders of their unit, while the inactive members of a unit are also moved to the reserves. That way, we have more room for rookies. Pretty much, when our old members come back, we "recruit" them into the regulars from the reserves.

Some content provided by Nullkill.
Back to top Go down
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

PostSubject: Re: Task Force 115 Reserves   Task Force 115 Reserves Empty9/1/2010, 09:11

I LIKE IT.

Sounds good Sykes, keep the ideas flowing.

EDIT: Feel free to make the reserve list yourself, if you like. Preferably in the Roster forum.
Back to top Go down
https://taskforce115.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Task Force 115 Reserves   Task Force 115 Reserves Empty10/1/2010, 13:18

Seem's like it's working pretty smoothly, and thanks Lt. for the edit : P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Task Force 115 Reserves   Task Force 115 Reserves Empty

Back to top Go down

Task Force 115 Reserves
Page 1 of 1