Task Force 115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dynamic Text

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dynamic Text Empty
PostSubject: Dynamic Text   Dynamic Text Empty10/1/2010, 00:44

As some of you already know, I already run a signature service. Business is slow, yeah, but it's to be expected. On the surface, my service looks like anyone else's

Well, to keep competitive, I want to run a Dynamic Text service for my signatures as well. For that, I need a forum that can run PhP.

As some of us already know, most forums (including this one) already run on PhP. I just thought I would bring this to the attention of the clan as a whole, because this Forum belongs to it. Currently, there is a service that is providing this service for 100 credits per line of font. That's a lot of scratch. I'm hoping to bring in at least two-thirds of that amount, and split some of the earnings with the clan treasury, because come on, a man can only use so much cash.

And, would be a great financial base to start projects like the REP

Oh yeah, I probably need to go LEARN how to code this stuff. brb. And yeah, I need to make Irish's and everyone's updated sigs first. bbl.

My competition
Back to top Go down

Dynamic Text
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Task Force 115 :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: