Task Force 115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Completed Squads|Various Promotions|A.W.O.L. Personnel

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Completed Squads|Various Promotions|A.W.O.L. Personnel Empty
PostSubject: Completed Squads|Various Promotions|A.W.O.L. Personnel   Completed Squads|Various Promotions|A.W.O.L. Personnel Empty10/1/2010, 11:39

I've made a few changes that I hope will simplify things. For the most part, all of the squads are completely full with active members. The others have been placed, for now, in the reserve section.

xXHunterKillerXx and Sykes, please let me know what you think of the changes. I'm eager to hear the agreements, disagreements, suggestions, and etc. from various members of the clan as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed Squads|Various Promotions|A.W.O.L. Personnel   Completed Squads|Various Promotions|A.W.O.L. Personnel Empty11/1/2010, 00:23

Myself personally, I approve.

I think active members deserve to be able to work with other active members within their own squad.
Back to top Go down
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

PostSubject: Re: Completed Squads|Various Promotions|A.W.O.L. Personnel   Completed Squads|Various Promotions|A.W.O.L. Personnel Empty11/1/2010, 03:19

I approve. So many empty positions though. O.O
Maybe we should cancel Beta Team for now? I doubt we'll get that many active members soon, If ever.
I may be wrong, as I tend to be. But I'm proposing my opinion as asked. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://taskforce115.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Completed Squads|Various Promotions|A.W.O.L. Personnel   Completed Squads|Various Promotions|A.W.O.L. Personnel Empty11/1/2010, 05:10

xXHunterKillerXx wrote:
I approve. So many empty positions though. O.O
Maybe we should cancel Beta Team for now? I doubt we'll get that many active members soon, If ever.
I may be wrong, as I tend to be. But I'm proposing my opinion as asked. Razz

It's always good to set the bar high. Maybe if members see the positions are open, It'll make them want to work hard to prove that they're capable of filling them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed Squads|Various Promotions|A.W.O.L. Personnel   Completed Squads|Various Promotions|A.W.O.L. Personnel Empty11/1/2010, 06:36

I still wish I could talk to you guys right now :/
Back to top Go down
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

PostSubject: Re: Completed Squads|Various Promotions|A.W.O.L. Personnel   Completed Squads|Various Promotions|A.W.O.L. Personnel Empty12/1/2010, 01:08

True, Sykes. I really need to get back into my deep thinking mode. XD
Back to top Go down
https://taskforce115.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Completed Squads|Various Promotions|A.W.O.L. Personnel   Completed Squads|Various Promotions|A.W.O.L. Personnel Empty

Back to top Go down

Completed Squads|Various Promotions|A.W.O.L. Personnel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Task Force 115 :: Announcements-
Jump to: