Task Force 115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fictional Folklore of TF 115 Will Be Placed Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fictional Folklore of TF 115 Will Be Placed Here Empty
PostSubject: Fictional Folklore of TF 115 Will Be Placed Here   Fictional Folklore of TF 115 Will Be Placed Here Empty10/1/2010, 12:49

I'm eager to get started on this section. All the background info concerning Task Force 115 shall be revised and improved upon.

I suggest that everyone post their back story down below so that I can get an idea of what you'd like. Also, any suggestions or voluntary aid would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fictional Folklore of TF 115 Will Be Placed Here   Fictional Folklore of TF 115 Will Be Placed Here Empty22/1/2010, 23:28

I'm not sure normal members can post in the Announcements section, only Admins and Moderators. Therefore, I'm temporarily moving this to the Mess Hall section, so everyone can chip in.

Also, I'm going to be using information from this to help build our Wiki page, so make it good! Also, come up with an alignment for the clan (lawful/chaotic) (good/evil).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fictional Folklore of TF 115 Will Be Placed Here   Fictional Folklore of TF 115 Will Be Placed Here Empty23/1/2010, 03:17

Thanks Sykes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fictional Folklore of TF 115 Will Be Placed Here   Fictional Folklore of TF 115 Will Be Placed Here Empty23/1/2010, 07:52

what are we supposed to write here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fictional Folklore of TF 115 Will Be Placed Here   Fictional Folklore of TF 115 Will Be Placed Here Empty23/1/2010, 07:59

kimpaco wrote:
what are we supposed to write here?

i think we are supposed to create a story of ourselves or something

ps: please correct me if i'm wrong
Back to top Go down
cjc23
Admin
cjc23

PostSubject: Re: Fictional Folklore of TF 115 Will Be Placed Here   Fictional Folklore of TF 115 Will Be Placed Here Empty23/1/2010, 09:25

yep, like a character story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/

PostSubject: Re: Fictional Folklore of TF 115 Will Be Placed Here   Fictional Folklore of TF 115 Will Be Placed Here Empty24/1/2010, 22:30

Magicman wrote:
I'm eager to get started on this section. All the background info concerning Task Force 115 shall be revised and improved upon.

I suggest that everyone post their back story down below so that I can get an idea of what you'd like. Also, any suggestions or voluntary aid would be appreciated.

that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fictional Folklore of TF 115 Will Be Placed Here   Fictional Folklore of TF 115 Will Be Placed Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Fictional Folklore of TF 115 Will Be Placed Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Task Force 115 :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: