Task Force 115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Glory of Battle.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Glory of Battle. Empty
PostSubject: The Glory of Battle.   The Glory of Battle. Empty11/1/2010, 21:05

I know we each have our own fighting style's but what kind of fight's do we enjoy most as individuals?

I'll start with my idea of a "good fight"

Solo, with half the city coming at me, weaving in and out of the group, cutting the ones in front with my saber and sniping targets of importance behind the lines (ie; the longarm who keeps trying to lap his buddies)

and to continue.. until the last zombie is riven to the floor, i will stand triumphant among the hundreds of corpses.

(and when im a high enough lvl, this will be followed by the Behemoth coming across me in all my glory, while i proceed to shat brix) lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glory of Battle.   The Glory of Battle. Empty12/1/2010, 07:59

CQC is the way to go for me! I love rounding up longarms and then promptly proceeding to hack them to bits. When things get a bit hairy, I whip out my Desert Eagle and shoot those suckers! But that's just me Very Happy

A "good fight" for me would clear out the entire block, adjacent blocks, and buildings around me. If I can loot an entire city without worrying about being stabbed in the back, then I'm content with my work.

P.S. Could someone please tell me how to post in-game pictures? I already have them saved as documents, but I don't know how to place them here in a viewable format.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glory of Battle.   The Glory of Battle. Empty12/1/2010, 08:45

For me, the "Good Fight" is one against insurmountable odds. The perfect battle is one where I ought to have walked away dead, but somehow manage to survive.

But it can't be a fight that just starts off shitty, then just gets shittier, like being in Long-Arms, then have a certain someone call me on Skype, (although I've told them multiple times not to, not saying any names), and being hit several times in the process and put into crit. No, the battle ideally ends with me limping back to Outpost, or forming a P.O.O.P. while under heavy aggro. Attempting to enter a public restroom with the intent of making an outpost, and a GLA being there works too. Also...

Magicman wrote:

P.S. Could someone please tell me how to post in-game pictures? I already have them saved as documents, but I don't know how to place them here in a viewable format.

You need an image converter for that. I don't know if Paintbrush does image conversions, but I think simply changing the file's suffix from BMP to JPEG should work... let me try it out...

Seems to work fine for me, although it seems I can also save a file as a JPEG with Paint.exe. See if you have the option with yours, as just about any computer comes with Paint these days, unless you have a Mac. In which case, I don't know how to help you. Try Google.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glory of Battle.   The Glory of Battle. Empty12/1/2010, 19:06

Now this is what I like to hear, keep em coming people What a Face Very Happy

EDIT: Btw Sykes, Love the "walk away dead" part, totally suit's the situation : 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Glory of Battle.   The Glory of Battle. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Glory of Battle.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Task Force 115 :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: