Task Force 115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I now have two of the best rifles in the game.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I now have two of the best rifles in the game. Empty
PostSubject: I now have two of the best rifles in the game.   I now have two of the best rifles in the game. Empty15/1/2010, 03:57

I just sold my battle axe and I now have a Dragunov.
I bought it and its MC was 6/6/1.
I re-master crafted it and now its 7/5/8. oh yeah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I now have two of the best rifles in the game.   I now have two of the best rifles in the game. Empty15/1/2010, 05:02

Totally jealous bro. I'm still running around in DR with my HK MSG-9. It takes care of me, and I take care of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I now have two of the best rifles in the game.   I now have two of the best rifles in the game. Empty15/1/2010, 05:06

I had to sell my battle axe but it was worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I now have two of the best rifles in the game.   I now have two of the best rifles in the game. Empty15/1/2010, 08:19

Boo-yah! You're going to need a nickname soon Irish Wink

Something that went well with decapitating zombies with over sized rifles would fit the bill nicely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I now have two of the best rifles in the game.   I now have two of the best rifles in the game. Empty15/1/2010, 08:40

Or, we can score irony points and go the total opposite way. Charlene seems about right. Because that's the name Pvt. Pyle in Full Metal Jacket gave his rifle if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I now have two of the best rifles in the game.   I now have two of the best rifles in the game. Empty15/1/2010, 09:58

Thats exactly what im gonna do. It may be a waste of money/credits but I will re-name my rifle just like u r saying Sykes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I now have two of the best rifles in the game.   I now have two of the best rifles in the game. Empty15/1/2010, 10:13

Yeah, me myself, once I get myself an endgame rifle, I already know what I'm going to name it. Same name I gave my rile in the Marines.

The rule is, it always has to be a woman's name.
Back to top Go down
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

PostSubject: Re: I now have two of the best rifles in the game.   I now have two of the best rifles in the game. Empty15/1/2010, 10:14

Cuz if it's a dude's name then you must like buttsecks.

EDIT: Pardon my immaturity. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://taskforce115.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: I now have two of the best rifles in the game.   I now have two of the best rifles in the game. Empty15/1/2010, 10:54

I want a shotgun named Ol' Betsy ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I now have two of the best rifles in the game.   I now have two of the best rifles in the game. Empty15/1/2010, 18:25

Shotgun named Boomstick would be mildly appropriate xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I now have two of the best rifles in the game.   I now have two of the best rifles in the game. Empty

Back to top Go down

I now have two of the best rifles in the game.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Task Force 115 :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: