Task Force 115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How often do you die?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

How often do you die? Empty
PostSubject: How often do you die?   How often do you die? Empty16/1/2010, 03:06

Self-explanatory.

How often do you die in DF?

I'm only asking since I die a lot. Razz

I don't pride myself in being great at survival. XD

I hope I'm not alone. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://taskforce115.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: How often do you die?   How often do you die? Empty16/1/2010, 03:08

I die maybe once a week myself. Mostly because I over-estimate my own abilities. You know, by doing things like staring down a horde with my sniper rifle. It usually works, but when it doesn't, bricks will be shat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How often do you die?   How often do you die? Empty16/1/2010, 03:23

Well, if I'm lucky, I'll only die about 4 times a week, but if I'm in a bad mood or something troubling on my mind maybe around 8 a week D:.
Back to top Go down
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

PostSubject: Re: How often do you die?   How often do you die? Empty16/1/2010, 03:43

Mm, I'm about average in between you guys. Around 2-3 for me.
Back to top Go down
https://taskforce115.forumotion.net
cjc23
Admin
cjc23

PostSubject: Re: How often do you die?   How often do you die? Empty16/1/2010, 04:19

me, everytime i go looting i die Twisted Evil

its boring for me to go back so,i just make it a suicide looting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/

PostSubject: Re: How often do you die?   How often do you die? Empty16/1/2010, 05:42

Yay! Very Happy
I suppose I'm second best survivalist in the Task Force 115. I suppose Lorna haven't died in the inner city ever. Well I'm most glad to say, that Slight Carter in whole his career have died only once in inner city.
Regardless - died few times in Outpost Attack, mostly because I engaged to much into winning the junkyard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How often do you die?   How often do you die? Empty16/1/2010, 06:58

im with Sykes. On average I may die only about once a week to once every two weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How often do you die?   How often do you die? Empty16/1/2010, 07:34

damn, I guess im really shitty compared to all of you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How often do you die?   How often do you die? Empty16/1/2010, 07:41

i go on suicide lootings after i do my missions most of the time so i die almost all the time
i only start to head back when i have full inventory and have run out of cades
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How often do you die?   How often do you die? Empty16/1/2010, 07:54

I die whenever I push my luck in the longarm zone. It varies from 1-3 times a week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How often do you die?   How often do you die? Empty16/1/2010, 21:58

Same as magic, that and on mp, the sync and noob-gro gets me when I'm not expecting it like.. shall we say sprinting la's 16 blocks from la zone...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How often do you die?   How often do you die? Empty17/1/2010, 02:56

I have to agree with Nullkill. The aggro, connection, and syncing in multiplayer is dreadful -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How often do you die?   How often do you die? Empty

Back to top Go down

How often do you die?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Task Force 115 :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: