Task Force 115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clan has been resurrected...I think

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The Clan has been resurrected...I think Empty
PostSubject: The Clan has been resurrected...I think   The Clan has been resurrected...I think Empty11/2/2010, 09:11

You can read this if you'd like but it's irrelevant for the time being at least.

Any members should redirect themselves to "Hey Guys".

I'm leaving the choice up to the remaining members whether they want to continue this charade or not.

In truth, I feel kind of abandoned...and bored...due to the fact that I barely see a fraction of our clan members who go on anymore. If no one wants to play this game anymore, that's perfectly fine. I enjoy playing the game whenever I have the time after school and sports. I understand if not many people want to play this game anymore and that's just fine. I just feel sad that no one has just come out to say that they don't want to continue this guise anymore.

xXHunterKillerXx, if you don't want to continue with this clan, then please say so. There's no need to burden yourself and others with something that you don't enjoy anymore.

I just want to tell you guys that I'd like to leave for greener pastures if you know what I mean Neutral

If you guys ever need something concerning the game, just message me on Dead Frontier and I'll get back to you guys whenever I can.

I wish you guys the best of luck with whatever you choose to do. Good luck in school, sports, relationships, and whatever games that you'll choose to play next.

I'll leave the hands of this clan to HK, Lorna, Sykes, IrishHitman36, Cjc23, and Slight Carter all of whom are now administrators of this forum and of this clan. Later.

Last edited by Magicman on 16/2/2010, 09:24; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clan has been resurrected...I think   The Clan has been resurrected...I think Empty11/2/2010, 09:43

im with ya on this ima leave the clan too. ive already got about 3 offers. c ya around magic
Back to top Go down
ShadowTheGreat

ShadowTheGreat

PostSubject: Re: The Clan has been resurrected...I think   The Clan has been resurrected...I think Empty11/2/2010, 10:34

For the people who no longer play DF. Send your weapons my way Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clan has been resurrected...I think   The Clan has been resurrected...I think Empty11/2/2010, 10:39

In all seriousness Shadow, it's not really amusing anymore ._. Good luck with whatever you do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clan has been resurrected...I think   The Clan has been resurrected...I think Empty11/2/2010, 10:41

ShadowTheGreat wrote:
For the people who no longer play DF. Send your weapons my way Wink

i doubt that would happen because they would rather send them to me Very Happy
jk

but i think i will also leave the clan because of the fact that over 50% of the people are inactive, including the leader

(cough) leader gone (cough)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clan has been resurrected...I think   The Clan has been resurrected...I think Empty11/2/2010, 10:42

lol same im thinking about joining the golden girls!! Razz Razz jkjkjk
hahaha but im gunna join something else
Back to top Go down
kizzer kiz1

kizzer kiz1

PostSubject: Re: The Clan has been resurrected...I think   The Clan has been resurrected...I think Empty11/2/2010, 12:51

Sad it was cool while it lasted i might leave now coz so many people just left i liked this clan though
Back to top Go down
cjc23
Admin
cjc23

PostSubject: Re: The Clan has been resurrected...I think   The Clan has been resurrected...I think Empty11/2/2010, 17:44

one sentence

i might also leave the clan...
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/
Crackb0ne

Crackb0ne

PostSubject: Re: The Clan has been resurrected...I think   The Clan has been resurrected...I think Empty11/2/2010, 20:20

As i said....Final nail in the coffin.....Well... Im gone too then Sad damnit. It really was fun while it lasted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clan has been resurrected...I think   The Clan has been resurrected...I think Empty12/2/2010, 12:09

hey guys head hunter might be this clans last hope!!!!
Back to top Go down
cjc23
Admin
cjc23

PostSubject: Re: The Clan has been resurrected...I think   The Clan has been resurrected...I think Empty12/2/2010, 17:54

XxRoadRagexX wrote:
hey guys head hunter might be this clans last hope!!!!

even tho 1 member joined doesn't mean you can change it,im a little bit pissed off at HK.
Back to top Go down
Crackb0ne

Crackb0ne

PostSubject: Re: The Clan has been resurrected...I think   The Clan has been resurrected...I think Empty12/2/2010, 22:11

Yeah....I never saw HK once during my time here. Sad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clan has been resurrected...I think   The Clan has been resurrected...I think Empty15/2/2010, 20:56

XxRoadRagexX told me to check on the clan forums a few days ago but i forgot to do it but anyways nice to see you back HK maybe i won't leave after all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clan has been resurrected...I think   The Clan has been resurrected...I think Empty16/2/2010, 03:48

your welcome! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clan has been resurrected...I think   The Clan has been resurrected...I think Empty16/2/2010, 04:06

Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clan has been resurrected...I think   The Clan has been resurrected...I think Empty16/2/2010, 06:15

Dude it's ok man the clan has been saved... For the time being.
Back to top Go down
cjc23
Admin
cjc23

PostSubject: Re: The Clan has been resurrected...I think   The Clan has been resurrected...I think Empty16/2/2010, 07:19

this is an old thread

pls visit the thread "Hey Guys"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I'm Leaving the Clan   The Clan has been resurrected...I think Empty17/2/2010, 18:47

Well Guys I'm about to leave Task Force 115.

Because I'm always Inactive and like busy on the other things.

Like School , Quiz , Long Test , Reviewing and many more.

Sorry About Leaving This Clan.

I Would Like to Stay But I'm busy alot of things in life.

Well This is my last day in Dead Frontier and Task Force 115.

Bye Bye Guys!
Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
kizzer kiz1

kizzer kiz1

PostSubject: Re: The Clan has been resurrected...I think   The Clan has been resurrected...I think Empty18/2/2010, 13:18

Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clan has been resurrected...I think   The Clan has been resurrected...I think Empty20/2/2010, 07:54

Good bye Love Ace...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clan has been resurrected...I think   The Clan has been resurrected...I think Empty

Back to top Go down

The Clan has been resurrected...I think
Page 1 of 1