Task Force 115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome all new members

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome all new members Empty
PostSubject: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty14/12/2009, 05:42

To all incoming members:

I'm Sgt. Lorna and I will be your squad leader.
I will turn this squad into the most elite unit inside Task Force 115,
even if I have to drag your corpses around with me - I mean it.

Go Task Force 115!

That being said, welcome!

Please state:

Name:
Favorite weapons/tactics:
Times you usually play:

EDIT: Post your introduction on this thread, plz.

-TF115-

Last edited by Lorna on 15/12/2009, 04:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty14/12/2009, 14:46

And she does mean it - She dragged my corpse around quite a bit, lol.

Lorna is one of the best players and leaders we have. Follow and learn from her, and you'll quickly find yourself able to participate at the very highest levels in this game, I kid you not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty15/12/2009, 05:12

Thanks, Benji.
Proud to have you as our Lieutenant.

Ok, I will start with the introductions.

1) Lorna
2) 25
3) 33
4) SMG's, pistols. Quick acting, quick thinking.
5) 23:00-05:00 GMT (7pm-01am, game time)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty15/12/2009, 07:18

1: Virgill
2: 17
3: 16
4: all Magnum, for now im using Colt Python, Remington 870, The Fire Axe, glock and beretta rx4. i use the same tactic of nazi zombie: shoot,run,repeat.
5:i play a lot of time so u will always find me online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty15/12/2009, 07:25

Glad to have you onboard, Virgill.
I will be back tomorrow to play at around 00GMT (01AM, italian time, I guess Smile )
See you there?
If you have any mission to accomplish, I will be glad to help you accomplish it.
Otherwise, we can just go on a training run.

Game:
DeltaS
Pass:
theta

Lorna out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty15/12/2009, 08:58

Name: Carter
Lvl: 28
Favorite weapons/tactics: Melee / "Is there really a need to waste the ammo, when You certainly can smash the skull of any and every zombie, and don't even get serious damage while doin' it?"
Times you usually play: Dunno. It's about 12:00 - 15:00 my time zone, and 23.00 - 2.00 my time zone, so in game time it'll be like... damn, I'm really a bit retarded... I mean a bit delayed or... oh crap with that - it's usually when you guys go to sleep, or just awoke. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty15/12/2009, 09:32

Hi, Carter.
Once again, welcome.

Please find out when you usually are on (game time preferabily).
Will you be on tomorrow at 8PM (game time)?
Would be good to have you two and go for a little run, and see what you can do.
Wink

Lorna out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty15/12/2009, 20:46

10 - 15

So this way it goes. I figured out, that when it's 3 p.m. here, it's 10 a.m. game time, so according to my last post:
7:00 - 10:00 game time, and 18.00 - 21.00 game time. That's when I'm mostly online. Wink
8 pm game time is like when OA goes? Yeah I think I'll be on, can't promiss, but most likely I will. We can do some junkyard together, and after OA go on some quick loot run to near purples (before I go sleep), it would be real late here, so I don't wanna go on 2 hours run to reds.
And yep - certainly it would be nice to show off some ;P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Pls Read This Carefully XD   Welcome all new members Empty19/12/2009, 06:27

My Information

Name:Love Ace

Lvl:19

Favorite weapons/tactics:Machete

Times you usually play:Every Day I am A Addicted Player XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty19/12/2009, 08:59

Welcome, Love Ace.

I would like for both you and SC to actually start thinking about a secondary weapon.
Even if you don't start using it right away, to be on this squad, you will have to.
Just having a melee weapon can become a problem when we are playing on a squad level.

So, when you have it, just Edit your own posts and put it there (and PM me so I can come and see)

Lorna Out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty19/12/2009, 09:18

Got That Sarge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty19/12/2009, 12:10

I had a secondary weapon, even very good one - colt anaconda mc, but sold it due to my savings on battle axe, and cause my hammer appeared to be so much better and - obviously - cheaper than colt. Melee is a good thing in squad games when all of us will get through with each other. For example - knowing that shootin' to a zombie melee user is runnin to is not helping, and for melee - knowing that comin' close to a ranged weapon user while havin' zombies on ass is deadly for the ranged guy is also usefull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty19/12/2009, 15:56

I guess I'll go ahead and throw my two cents in. I occasionally act as a stopgap member when nobody shows up and Lorna's feeling lonesome Laughing

Name: BenjiSykes
Level: 35
Weapons: Rifles
Tactics: Run and Gun
Play Times: Active during/after OA, but online at various points throughout the day.

I obviously prefer my rifle, evidenced by the fact that I carry two melee weapons. I don't actually use these. They're MasterCrafted, hand-picked for the bonuses they lend to my range rifle.

I love rifles because they're swift, accurate deadly, and surprisingly low aggro. My HK MSG-9 can kill most greens without fully emptying the magazine, and I've even done loot runs into LA's using exclusively this weapon.

I'm currently looking for the Behemoth, as the ultimate test of my skill and prowess with rifles. Call it a personal quest.

Also, small suggestion: Slight, putting breaks between different significant parts of your posts makes it a little easier to read. The opposite is also true, however, in the case of Love Ace. Too much space makes it equally difficult to read. This is just me talking, however. Others may feel differently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty19/12/2009, 16:15

Sykes Very Happy I'd like to merry You.

lol In fact it is more readable with spaces.

Gonna love spaces. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty19/12/2009, 18:53

Lol.
Thank you for the presentation, Lieutenant.
Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty20/12/2009, 22:19

Followin' Sarges order... ekhm, advice - I bought myself an CZ97B (was it 97 or 95... 93? never could remember lolz), great bonus on crit hit. And I'll be able to use it in 2 lvls, almost one (almost 30 I am now, like 10k xp lacking).

Yes.

Am I repeatin' myself? Have a strange feelin' that i already wrote this stuff.

Naaah, just schizophrenia. Very Happy

PS. Benji, I'm followin' your advice, and usin' spaces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty20/12/2009, 22:55

Smile

Good, you do need a weapon besides melee for squad operations (specially inside buildings Razz )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty30/12/2009, 06:00

Name: Ashley Walton (Ash177)

Lvl:18

Favorite weapons/tactics: Machine guns.

Times I usually play. Most days, when I feel like killing zombies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty30/12/2009, 06:00

Name: Justin Walton (usi79)
Lvl: 17
Favorite weapons/tactics: Rifles, favorite tactic is crowd control
Times you usually play: Usually on the weekends Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty30/12/2009, 07:41

Welcome, usi and ash.
For now you are both temporarily placed at Delta Squad, under my command.
As far as I am concerned, you are both recruits and are on a probation period.

I will see your development, in order to figure if you are Special Forces material or not.

You have to have these 2 pieces of uniform on you:
Some sort of military jacket and a helmet (tin or military).
If you have none, I will try to provide one for you - but I would prefer if every new recruit already possesses those, or quickly manages to get them.

Well, all that being said... have fun. Wink

Sgt. Lorna.

Read this squad's guidelines, and TF115's field guide.
This is mandatory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty30/12/2009, 16:30

Ok, I have got the helmet and the jacket but I'm not sure about Ash177.

Usi79
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty31/12/2009, 07:04

I could help Ash out with the jacket , If she need's it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty2/1/2010, 14:21

dylan
high level melee and pistols. No speicific strategy.
i play at random times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty2/1/2010, 23:53

Dylan wrote:
dylan
high level melee and pistols. No speicific strategy.
i play at random times.

thats your application it was supposed to be placed in the recruiting station as a new post bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty3/1/2010, 08:09

Yup, Dylan.
Here we eat new members for breakfast.
Beats the hell of eating zombies early in the morning...

L.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new members   Welcome all new members Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome all new members
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next