Task Force 115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The blablablá thread.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The blablablá thread. Empty
PostSubject: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty15/12/2009, 22:49

Post anyhing you like in this thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw, in order not to occupy the introductions thread with other discussions, I'm posting this here.
Sounds fine by me to go to the JY approach during the OA.
Virgill are you ok with this? Are you ready for the JY approach?
We have bigger levels than you, which means that stronger zeds will be appearing.

Well, either way, I would like to play a little bit outside the OA with you guys, so when I
get a confirmation from Virgil, I'll say what goes.

Lorna out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty15/12/2009, 23:17

It's ok for me but what's the JY approach and OA?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty16/12/2009, 00:36

OA = Outpost Attack, it usually starts somewhere between 2200 (10 PM) and 0100 (1 AM) UTC Time. It's that time where all the zombies zerg rush Nastya's Holdout, and we reward their efforts with a lead enema.

JY = Junkyard. Probably the most vulnerable invasion point of the outpost, but also one of the fastest-paced, and most rewarding in terms of experience. It's also fairly good for building teamwork, learning to rely on your teammates, and feeling out one another's tactical strengths and weaknesses.

Also, know that the toughness of OA zombies are rated by the levels of everyone defending with you. Defending with Lorna will result in tougher zombies, but you'll get significantly more experience because of the difficulty ramp and tougher, faster zombies. If you've got the willpower and the resolve, you're already 3/4ths of the way there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty16/12/2009, 00:47

Sykes wrote:
OA = Outpost Attack, it usually starts somewhere between 2200 (10 PM) and 0100 (1 AM) UTC Time. It's that time where all the zombies zerg rush Nastya's Holdout, and we reward their efforts with a lead enema.

JY = Junkyard. Probably the most vulnerable invasion point of the outpost, but also one of the fastest-paced, and most rewarding in terms of experience. It's also fairly good for building teamwork, learning to rely on your teammates, and feeling out one another's tactical strengths and weaknesses.

Also, know that the toughness of OA zombies are rated by the levels of everyone defending with you. Defending with Lorna will result in tougher zombies, but you'll get significantly more experience because of the difficulty ramp and tougher, faster zombies. If you've got the willpower and the resolve, you're already 3/4ths of the way there.

ooooh thx!! ooooook no problem with me!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty16/12/2009, 01:00

Great then. I will make a JY approach game for you two.

DeltaS
pass:
theta

We will see how that goes.
See you both later Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty16/12/2009, 02:39

YEEEES MA'AM I'LL DO MY BEST!! Twisted Evil pirat

Last edited by Virgill00 on 16/12/2009, 03:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty16/12/2009, 03:05

Sir? Not last time I checked, no... and I am not either a gentleman or a gentlewoman Wink
Ma'am, Sgt. or Lorna will do fine, private.

L.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty16/12/2009, 05:48

OA has started.
Join me at the room I told you about.
Benji you are also welcomed, of course.

L.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty16/12/2009, 09:14

Todays blablabla was awsome. Lookin' forward to set up some next ones. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty19/12/2009, 09:27

Well The Higher The Lv You Got More Powerful Zombies You Encounter

Smile Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty19/12/2009, 09:28

BTW Sarge when You Play OA What Location Are You Playing?

I am Always At Junkyard BTW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty21/12/2009, 12:50

Ah, forgot to answer this one.
I usually play at the JY, private.

If while playing you keep yourself logged on to our forum, and therefore to the chat at the bottom of the page, you will probably find other clan and squad members that are online and arranging games. Either an OA, or other missions.

L.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty26/12/2009, 23:59

I'll try to be on OA today, no promisses, but I'll try, what You say sarge? Maybe some junkyard devastating?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty27/12/2009, 00:28

That sounds like fun time to me, Cpl.
Count me in. But after today, I'm taking vaccations Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty27/12/2009, 16:44

Fell asleep on a keyboard. Sorry Lorn. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty27/12/2009, 21:24

lol!

No problem. But you should have come, it was great fun Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty28/12/2009, 00:48

Sorry again. I'm really overloaded with work now, happens that I literaly fall asleep on keyboard, that's pretty hard piece of bread here. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty28/12/2009, 01:32

Might I suggest some coffee, Corporal?

I make a pretty strong Cup 'o Joe myself. A strong cup for a stronger man, lol.

It's more of a sipping cup. One gulp and I might have to use my defibrillator again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty28/12/2009, 04:15

lol, that idea is a fancy one Wink
I don't drink cofee, just capucino or macchiato (that's how it spells?), but I can drink a lot of guarana (don't even start those "guano" jokes lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty28/12/2009, 06:33

I know what Guarana is, it's a common ingredient in many an energy drink, including the Marine favorite, Monster.

One might say the administrative side of the Marine Corps runs on Monster. God knows I pushed through days of paperwork in a few hours thanks to that beverage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty28/12/2009, 06:42

Do be careful with abusing those drinks + coffee.
I have 2 friends who had a kind of nervous breakdown (more or less at the same time).
They pretty much worked like maniacs, continuously drinking that stuff.
i used to make jokes with them, saying they "ran on fumes".
After that they just had to stop for a long time, and one actually had to go and see a psychiatrist Razz
Back to top Go down
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty28/12/2009, 07:17

Awake for 16 hours + two energy drinks + coffee can make an average person's heart stop.
Just letting everyone know. That shit's bad news if you ask me. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://taskforce115.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty28/12/2009, 07:33

I actually passed out once from too much caffeine.

My first experience with coffee was pretty much me drinking coffee with my mom before she went to work. I was fourteen, and drank nine to ten cups, If I recall correctly.

I went to walk up the stairs, and passed out before I could reach the top. Slid on my face back to the bottom, where I was discovered a moment later and woken my by mom.

Fortunately, my beautiful face was unharmed.
Back to top Go down
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty28/12/2009, 09:44

Lol.
Nice Sykes. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://taskforce115.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The blablablá thread.   The blablablá thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

The blablablá thread.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Task Force 115 :: Planning :: Division A :: Theta Team :: Delta Squad-