Task Force 115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission project

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mission project Empty
PostSubject: Mission project   Mission project Empty18/12/2009, 19:43

I thought about a long term mission. It would be made of two waves.
1. Gettin to the public restroom two blocks north from helicopter crash area and settin an outpost there.
2. Doin' a loot run to the helicopter - gettin' back to the outpost - doin' a loot run to the helicopter - gettin' back to outpost - gettin' back to home.

Details:
1. Either one person stays in barricaded outpost and keepin it just free of zombies in case of deadly aggro in this area. Opening doors on "knock knock". Or all go (more risky, but more fair and profitable).
2. Loot run shall look this way in my opinion. Blocks from outpost to the helicopter crash block - only outside, but everything outside, every single corp, every single car. Block of the helicopter crash - everything outside, helicopter of course, and everything inside. Then back, and - if no aggro appeared - last block before the public restroom one shall be looted inside also.

What do You think serg? Been in death row (or rather "death row alike") zone, but never looted the helicopter. We should earn our "elite" title. Wink

It's just a project waiting for approval, or denial. Wink
Back to top Go down

Mission project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission project   Mission project Empty18/12/2009, 19:49

More details if approved:

- never use the guns in this area (only when aggro already appeard)
- try to avoid usin' any weapon, even melee
- try to "dogde" zombies when they're far (I noticed that long apperance of one zombie in a screen can improve aggro, I know it seems to sound ridiculous, but I checked it personally) i.e. by makin' em hit the car on the edge of screen and turn back.
- don't change screens rapidly i.e. enter and exit the store or hotel five times in a half a minute
- don't go in the same direction for a long time i.e. 10 blocks south, then 10 blocks east. Rather combination 2 soutch, 2 east, 2 south, 2 east etc. prefered
Back to top Go down

Mission project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission project   Mission project Empty18/12/2009, 22:23

As far as barricaded houses work, one person could sit on a passworded multiplayer game in a boarded house, while the others are on a different multiplayer game running the mission. The missioneers simply need to go to the same building (unbarricaded in their game), refresh their browser page, and when the applet comes up, select multiplayer, and join the game with the person sitting in the already barricaded house.

The people joining may still need to clear out some zombies (which will be invisible to the person hosting the game, and cannot harm them) but the building will be boarded up and quite secure. This does work and I have tested it myself. After clearing out whatever zombies are in the building, they will be able to go to Outpost Mode.

All this group needs to do next, is create a different game, all join it, and break out of the outpost. If they need to return, simply return to the building again, refresh the browser, and re-join the other game.

If people don't understand it, I can post illustrated instructions on how to do this in both Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox. Netscape users are fucked.

Sykes out.
Back to top Go down

Mission project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission project   Mission project Empty18/12/2009, 22:43

Just read this now. Agreed, and must be made.
Only if is the presence of lower level members in Delta... but they don't have to go (IF we have them at all, lol).
Speak about this later. Good one SC
Back to top Go down

Mission project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission project   Mission project Empty19/12/2009, 06:11

I like to join this mission I can help you

I Might be help Sarge Lorna

I Should Bring Some Hammers Planks and some Nails
Back to top Go down

Mission project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission project   Mission project Empty19/12/2009, 08:50

Nope Love Ace.
I've seen you playing, and I want to see you playing some more.
I don't want people dying on my watch.

I have to first understand how well can you play, what are your abilities, etc.
Then I can take you on such a mission.

L.
Back to top Go down

Mission project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission project   Mission project Empty19/12/2009, 09:15

Alright I Understand Sarge.
Back to top Go down

Mission project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission project   Mission project Empty20/12/2009, 22:21

@ Love Ace, I can share with You some of my mojo if You wish. Wink
Back to top Go down

Mission project Empty