Task Force 115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i would like to apply *placed*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

i would like to apply *placed* Empty
PostSubject: i would like to apply *placed*   i would like to apply *placed* Empty20/12/2009, 03:58

1. Age? 16 almost 17
2. Level? 33
3. How often do you play DF? i log in everyday to see if outpost attack is on and keep my character nourished. I also go on a looting trip once a week.
4. What are your reasons for wanting to join? Its been 6 months since i joined dead frontier and i'm starting to feel a little bit lonely playing by myself so i would like to apply here so i can be part of something.
5. Time Zone? PST
6. What weapons are you most proficient with? I prefer pistols as a backup for when i'm out of bullets (rifle) and i need to kill something big. I like rifles (specially snipers) because they are powerful and very accurate if i could have any i would pick a dragunov. Later, i'm going to build up my melee and strength so i can use a chainsaw, I mean "common, a zombie-apocalypse without a chainsaw..."
7. How would you like to contribute to the success of T.F. 115? I would love to be part of clan wars or looting trips in red zone with you guys. I can help others in a mission or if they are having troubles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i would like to apply *placed*   i would like to apply *placed* Empty20/12/2009, 04:10

kimpaco wrote:
1. Age? 16 almost 17
2. Level? 33
3. How often do you play DF? i log in everyday to see if outpost attack is on and keep my character nourished. I also go on a looting trip once a week.
4. What are your reasons for wanting to join? Its been 6 months since i joined dead frontier and i'm starting to feel a little bit lonely playing by myself so i would like to apply here so i can be part of something.
5. Time Zone? PST
6. What weapons are you most proficient with? I prefer pistols as a backup for when i'm out of bullets (rifle) and i need to kill something big. I like rifles (specially snipers) because they are powerful and very accurate if i could have any i would pick a dragunov. Later, i'm going to build up my melee and strength so i can use a chainsaw, I mean "common, a zombie-apocalypse without a chainsaw..."
7. How would you like to contribute to the success of T.F. 115? I would love to be part of clan wars or looting trips in red zone with you guys. I can help others in a mission or if they are having troubles.

Hello Kimpaco, my names Reaver and you will have to wait for a leader to get on, but i look forward to working with you in the future

GoodDay

-TaskForce 115's XxReaverxX
Back to top Go down
cjc23
Admin
cjc23

PostSubject: Re: i would like to apply *placed*   i would like to apply *placed* Empty20/12/2009, 07:30

hello Kimpaco, welcome to the clan afro afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/

PostSubject: Re: i would like to apply *placed*   i would like to apply *placed* Empty20/12/2009, 08:36

Hi, paco (I'm guessing you will not like "Kim").
Welcome Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i would like to apply *placed*   i would like to apply *placed* Empty21/12/2009, 13:57

its alright if u call me paco or kim, paco is like my name and kim is my last name so feel free to call me however you want. BTW, any response from leader?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i would like to apply *placed*   i would like to apply *placed* Empty22/12/2009, 03:43

He is going to be on and off erraticly, due to christmas.
But you are more than welcomed to play with any of our members until he comes and assigns you to a squad.
I'll be on later, so you can either PM me or log in our chat. We sometimes organize games there.

L.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i would like to apply *placed*   i would like to apply *placed* Empty22/12/2009, 07:47

Hey Kimpaco if you need or want to join a squad you can join charlie, we would love to have you just read the rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i would like to apply *placed*   i would like to apply *placed* Empty25/12/2009, 06:34

still no response?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i would like to apply *placed*   i would like to apply *placed* Empty25/12/2009, 06:54

Lorna wrote:
He is going to be on and off erraticly, due to christmas.

response to above. Let the boss enjoy his holiday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i would like to apply *placed*   i would like to apply *placed* Empty25/12/2009, 07:55

Yeah, come on.
We are all pretty much on holliday.
We chitchat, kill some zeds, and chat some more, but that's about it.
No one is really into clan organizing or other stuff.
So, relax, enjoy the ride and have fun.

2010 we come back rocking. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i would like to apply *placed*   i would like to apply *placed* Empty26/12/2009, 20:59

yep it's christmass, but just feel like You're already a part of Task Force, I'm almost sure HK won't mind. Wink
Back to top Go down
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

PostSubject: Re: i would like to apply *placed*   i would like to apply *placed* Empty27/12/2009, 00:31

Welcome, Private kimpaco. You've been placed into Alpha Squad under the temporary command of Sergeant IrishHitman.

Glad to have you on the team. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://taskforce115.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: i would like to apply *placed*   i would like to apply *placed* Empty27/12/2009, 04:54

thank you very much, i'll do my best to help and serve this clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i would like to apply *placed*   i would like to apply *placed* Empty

Back to top Go down

i would like to apply *placed*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Task Force 115 :: Recruiting Station-
Jump to: