Task Force 115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little big anouncements

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Little big anouncements Empty
PostSubject: Little big anouncements   Little big anouncements Empty20/12/2009, 09:13

To all Delta Squad members and members soon to be.
In the not so far future, our Special Forces Squad will suffer a few changes, in order to really become the most elite unite in this Task Force.
We will not be the most elite supply providers or support team, or any other role that will be fulfilled by other teams and individuals, we are to become the most disciplined and deadly team on the field. Therefore a few changes will happen soon in the way we accept members, evaluate them, our outfit, etc.

Until then, all present members will consider their own applications as a test. An oportunity to learn and to show that not only you want to be in this team, but you also deserve to be in it.
I can train people in the best of my abilities, but even that isn't enough for some. Clearly not everyone can be in a special ops squad.
There is no shame in that. Ours isn't a more vital squad than any other (so lesson one - humility).
I will sooner or later begin to communicate to Lieutenant Sykes and Admiral HunterKiller who are the elements that deserve to be in Delta Squad. So, until you get your outfit and are oficially welcomed as a brother or sister within this most elite squad, you might as well consider yourself a recruit and must show what you are made of.

I hope I have made myself clear.

Sgt. Lorna.

EDIT: Just to remind you. I will be available tomorrow, the whole day, and want to know who will be online and ready to rumble.
In case only SC shows up, we will go to the helicopter, as planned. In case the younger members come along, we will do the mission I have presented in this thread.
Lorna Out.

Last edited by Lorna on 28/12/2009, 05:45; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little big anouncements   Little big anouncements Empty20/12/2009, 14:34

Yes excellent! Everything is going according to plan! *evil laugh* Laughing

I mean, erm, yeah. Go Delta!

I might have to see if I can tag along, as I've never made a trip to the helicopter myself. Even though I can't be a member of the special forces squad now, I'd still like to see if I can perform at your level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little big anouncements   Little big anouncements Empty20/12/2009, 17:12

Sure, I just wanna loot helicopter before I hit 30. Best to loot it few times. Wink
Sykes, I'll gladly have you on my side (if Lorna agrees).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little big anouncements   Little big anouncements Empty20/12/2009, 22:53

I've never said "no" to anything Lt. Sykes has said before.
With the obvious exception of lines along the way of "remember that time when I saved you?" (or variations in "used to save you"... what the hell??)

Very Happy

Lorna Out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little big anouncements   Little big anouncements Empty21/12/2009, 03:12

Well,... if you never say no to anything I ask of you...

[insert evil thought here]
Back to top Go down
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

PostSubject: Re: Little big anouncements   Little big anouncements Empty21/12/2009, 03:14

Hmm, this sounds interesting. *gets popcorn* Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://taskforce115.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Little big anouncements   Little big anouncements Empty21/12/2009, 03:53

no worries really.
I'm wearing a potatoe sack made of metal and am heavily armed, so I should be fine.
Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little big anouncements   Little big anouncements Empty21/12/2009, 04:45

You've activated my trap card!

*Pulls out a very dubious-looking can-opener*

(blatant YuGiOh reference)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little big anouncements   Little big anouncements Empty21/12/2009, 05:20

Omg... I need to get those explosives as soon as I can, lol.
This is getting tricky. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little big anouncements   Little big anouncements Empty28/12/2009, 05:55

New anouncement.

For all intended purposes, Cpl. Slight Carter is now a full fledged member of the Delta Squad.
He has proved his abilities on the field, his loyalty to the Clan and to the Squad, and his intelligence and quick learning.
It is good to have people like him on the field.

Continue making us proud, Cpl. Carter.

I have issued the Cpl. a 2 set uniform:
A black bomber jacket and a black beret.
This is a temporary uniform and will hold for Delta until the Admiral has made his final decision on this clan's (squad's/team's) outfit.

Another piece of temporary uniform concerns all Delta Squad applicants. They must have some sort of tin helmet/military helmet and jacket (desert cammo). This is non-negotiable.
They will be advised to buy one themselves (bring with them when they enter the squad), or one can be provided by the squad, but it will be considered Squad's property, and returned to the Squad upon the applicant's exit or final placement.

Sgt. Lorna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little big anouncements   Little big anouncements Empty28/12/2009, 06:30

Lorna wrote:

For all intended purposes, Cpl. Slight Carter is now a full fledged member of the Delta Squad.

As far as signatures go, only people who are certified full members of Delta Squad are authorized the "Special Forces" patch. Just in case any questions come up about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little big anouncements   Little big anouncements Empty28/12/2009, 06:42

Thank you, Lt. Wink
EDIT: Just noticed! You and HK have 115 posts, lolol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

PostSubject: Re: Little big anouncements   Little big anouncements Empty28/12/2009, 07:23

Not anymore, sadly. T-T

And, Lorna, I personally don't care what the Official SF uniform is. Not my decision at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little big anouncements   Little big anouncements Empty28/12/2009, 07:40

Very well then. Since HK dosen't care, and I am the commanding officer, I do officially decree that Lorna's decision on the uniforms for Delta Squad, and any and all Special Forces squads formed afterwards, by default will be a black beret, and a black jacket of some sort.

All members of non-Special Forces squads may wear the uniform at their own expense, unless a different uniform is prescribed by their squad leader or a higher command.

This order is put into action by my hand on this day, the twenty-seventh of December, 2009.

Benjamin Sykes
Lieutenant, Task Force 115
Commanding

P.S., the wording of official orders in the Marines is very similar to this, the signature at the end being worded identically to that in my own official promotion warrant.
Back to top Go down
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

PostSubject: Re: Little big anouncements   Little big anouncements Empty28/12/2009, 09:47

I think TF115 needs a timeline of some sort. >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little big anouncements   Little big anouncements Empty28/12/2009, 10:39

something to show the history of the clan from beginning to possible end?
Back to top Go down
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

PostSubject: Re: Little big anouncements   Little big anouncements Empty28/12/2009, 13:28

Yes.
Although, with the crew we've got, I doubt it'll ever end. It'll last as long as DF does, and then some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little big anouncements   Little big anouncements Empty29/12/2009, 02:22

Maybe we can find/choose someone to be our official historian?
Back to top Go down
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

PostSubject: Re: Little big anouncements   Little big anouncements Empty29/12/2009, 16:17

Possibly. But before we start recording stuff, we all have to rack our brains to find out when all our important changes and whatnot have taken place.

I personally, do not have the memory capacity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little big anouncements   Little big anouncements Empty

Back to top Go down

Little big anouncements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Task Force 115 :: Planning :: Division A :: Theta Team :: Delta Squad-
Jump to: