Task Force 115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planning of Alpha Missions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Planning of Alpha Missions Empty
PostSubject: Planning of Alpha Missions   Planning of Alpha Missions Empty29/12/2009, 01:11

Since I am the acting leader of Alpha squad, until Dreary decides to come back, I would like to plan out a certain time where we can have a strictly Alpha squad combat session.

Please post ur times available and ideas about a missions here.

Thank you, Sgt. Irish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning of Alpha Missions   Planning of Alpha Missions Empty29/12/2009, 11:53

Honestly im free usually through the week and after christmas break ill prolly be on after school....along as im free ill come along tho Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning of Alpha Missions   Planning of Alpha Missions Empty30/12/2009, 13:45

-how about we go to red zone together and kill hordes of zombies.
-get in a PvP server and kill each other (i am an engineer lvl 30 and below repairs) so after that i offer myself to fix our armors.
-Challenge another clan to a PvP battle and kick their butts.
-barricade a whole building in red zone (really hard)
Back to top Go down
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

PostSubject: Re: Planning of Alpha Missions   Planning of Alpha Missions Empty30/12/2009, 14:02

Kimpaco, no clan battles. Fight against eachother, but please, don't go asking for fights with other clans.
We don't need that kind of rep.

Anything else seems fine though.
Back to top Go down
https://taskforce115.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Planning of Alpha Missions   Planning of Alpha Missions Empty30/12/2009, 17:18

ok, understood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning of Alpha Missions   Planning of Alpha Missions Empty31/12/2009, 05:49

lol HONESTLY were not rdy for a clan battle anyway Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning of Alpha Missions   Planning of Alpha Missions Empty31/12/2009, 11:14

Yes pvt. Kimpaco we do not instigate issues with other clans.
Also since I have missions in the red zone barricading and extermination missions in the red zone with be plentiful. Will also help clan if there are many people with me when the mission is finished.

But before we really go on a red mission I would like to take you all out into the field and observe all of you in battle and while you are in tight situations.

Sgt. Irish out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning of Alpha Missions   Planning of Alpha Missions Empty31/12/2009, 12:49

hmm i'm guessing i should also be going bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning of Alpha Missions   Planning of Alpha Missions Empty1/1/2010, 03:21

Yes silence that would be nice. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning of Alpha Missions   Planning of Alpha Missions Empty3/1/2010, 07:32

i wouldnt mind going right now Neutral but no one in our squad is ever online all at one time XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning of Alpha Missions   Planning of Alpha Missions Empty3/1/2010, 11:03

Kean101 wrote:
i wouldnt mind going right now Neutral but no one in our squad is ever online all at one time XD

true true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning of Alpha Missions   Planning of Alpha Missions Empty3/2/2010, 11:26

Attention all Alpha squad members. I am now back in action. Computer is fixed and completely updated and now I can play again.

Cpt. Irish out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning of Alpha Missions   Planning of Alpha Missions Empty

Back to top Go down

Planning of Alpha Missions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Task Force 115 :: Planning :: Division A :: Zeta Team :: Alpha Squad-
Jump to: