Task Force 115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules, Regulations, and Info.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

Rules, Regulations, and Info. Empty
PostSubject: Rules, Regulations, and Info.   Rules, Regulations, and Info. Empty18/12/2009, 22:09

Welcome, all Division A members.
This thread serves as a complete information source on all of the interworkings of this Division.

Division A Rules

Initial placement is decided by me. You can apply for a transfer to another Squad/Team/Division, but you'll need approval of the transfer by all of the CO's in that unit that are of a higher rank than your own.
For example, transfer to another squad will require the approval from that Squad Leader, his/her Team Leader, and then his/her Division Leader. Transfer to another Team will require only the approval from the Team and Division Leaders. Squad Leader approval is not required and doesn't apply to the outcome of the decision.

All Lieutenants decide rules and guidelines for their Team's Sergeants. Those Sergeant's decide themselves what the rules of their Squad will be. There are general rules to leading anything, but there is also some flexibility for personal preference.

All combat units must be able to participate in Squad activities. If you cannot meet your Squad's standards, you will either be transfered to another Squad or moved to a non-combat role.

Promotions will be awarded to you by your commanding officer. I must be notified of this promotion, to keep the clan roster up to date.

This will be updated occasionally. Then again, maybe not. Whatever I think's needed will be added.
Back to top Go down
https://taskforce115.forumotion.net

Rules, Regulations, and Info.
Page 1 of 1