Task Force 115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed* Empty
PostSubject: I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed*   I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed* Empty19/12/2009, 07:52

1. Age
2. Level
3. How often do you play DF?
as much as i can Razz
4. What are your reasons for wanting to join?
Not completely sure No
5. Time Zone?
Pacific
6. What weapons are you most proficient with?
shotguns for now
7. How would you like to contribute to the success of T.F. 1
I can donate things from time to time.
Back to top Go down
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed* Empty
PostSubject: Re: I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed*   I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed* Empty19/12/2009, 08:26

Welcome to Task Force 115, hallucinations. Glad to have you on the team. I'll place you into your squad soon.
Thanks again for joining, mate. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://taskforce115.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed*   I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed* Empty19/12/2009, 12:05

Mornin' halucinations Wink
Welcome to the Task Force 115. Hope you'll enjoy it, and I'd be very pleased if u'd be assigned to our squad - with a shotgunner we'd have a nice complet. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed*   I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed* Empty24/12/2009, 23:16

umm i was wondering if i am allowed to change my account name on here because i plan to use a new df account please let me know as soon as possible...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed*   I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed* Empty26/12/2009, 20:56

I think it's not a problem, but let's see what HK will say Wink
Back to top Go down
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed*   I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed* Empty26/12/2009, 23:16

I see you've already changed it. o.O
That's interesting. How did you do it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed*   I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed* Empty26/12/2009, 23:31

for your profile settings thing you can change the name
Back to top Go down
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed*   I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed* Empty27/12/2009, 00:29

Absolute Silence, you're a private over in Alpha Squad.
Glad to have you here, Soldier. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed*   I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed* Empty27/12/2009, 00:54

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed*   I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed* Empty

Back to top Go down

I would like to join this fine organization you have going on over here. *placed*
Page 1 of 1