Task Force 115
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I would like to join. *placed*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I would like to join. *placed* Empty
PostSubject: I would like to join. *placed*   I would like to join. *placed* Empty25/12/2009, 00:46

Level: 18
How often do you play DF: Everyday unless sports get in the way
What are your reasons for wanting to join: I was advised by Orange Juice and Hallucinations to join
Time Zone: Pacific
What weapons are you most proficient with: Melee and machingun. Will start to upgrade shotgun
How would you contribute to the sucess of T.F. 1: I could donate items occasionally
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join. *placed*   I would like to join. *placed* Empty25/12/2009, 02:27

Hi, Morus.

I wilcome you and hope HK comes soon so you can have your position officialized.

L.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join. *placed*   I would like to join. *placed* Empty25/12/2009, 03:12

i have been recruiting Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join. *placed*   I would like to join. *placed* Empty26/12/2009, 20:57

Most glad to welcome You Moros. Feel free to talk about anything you want, and post ideas, or questions on this forum. Wink
Back to top Go down
xXHunterKillerXx
Admin
xXHunterKillerXx

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join. *placed*   I would like to join. *placed* Empty27/12/2009, 00:41

Welcome, Moros Erebrus. You are now a Private in Charlie Squad, under the command of Sergeant Tygershark.

Glad to have you here. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://taskforce115.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join. *placed*   I would like to join. *placed* Empty

Back to top Go down

I would like to join. *placed*
Page 1 of 1